House cleaning schedule template contains daily, weekly, monthly and seasonal lists of chores. It helps you to organize and track your housekeeping chores.
What is the house cleaning schedule template?
A house cleaning schedule template is a very useful tool that helps you to keep your house clean. However, keeping the house clean seems to be impossible. But, one great way to keep the house clean is to set a schedule. Making such a schedule will help you to keep every part of your house clean. Even, those parts that you pay less attention to. You may also like the rental property management template.
Basic house cleaning includes:
The basic house cleaning includes tasks such as;
- Dusting, vacuuming, sweeping and mopping all the floors of your house.
- Cleaning of bathrooms include mirrors, toilets, showers, and baths.
- Whereas, in the kitchen, clean the appliances, counters, sinks, and cabinet doors. And, also washing and drying the dishes.
How to create a house cleaning schedule?
Creating a house cleaning schedule needs clear thinking. So, let us discuss how to create it step-by-step;
Firstly, decide the length of your schedule. It may be daily, weekly, biweekly, or monthly. So, before listing out your task you have to do it.
Secondly, make a list of your tasks. This list includes all the things that need to be cleaned.
Next, decide the frequency of your chores. For this, you need to do specific chores, think that what makes sense and what is suitable for you. For example, if you have a guest room that no one uses on daily basis. Hence, you just have to clean it once a month.
Certainly, there are a lot of tasks that you just need to be done once a year. So, you can do these tasks in the fall and spring. Set a day in spring or in fall for them. You should also check the home inspection checklist template.
Then, assign certain tasks to specific days.
Assign the tasks to yourself, your servants, and your family members. Tell them what everyone has to do on a particular day, week, or month.
In the end, open MS Excel and select any house cleaning schedule template. Then, enter your schedule on it.
Hence, your house cleaning schedule is ready to use.
Weekly Cleaning Schedule Printable
Spring Cleaning Checklist Template
Sample Cleaning Schedule Template
Printable House Cleaning Checklist
Household Cleaning Schedule Template
House Kitchen Cleaning Schedule Template
House Cleaning Weekly Schedule Template
House Cleaning Task List Template
House Cleaning Schedule Guide Template
Free Printable House Cleaning Checklist for Maid
Daily Cleaning Checklist Template
Cleaning Schedule Example
Why should you make a house cleaning schedule?
You should make a house cleaning schedule because it helps you in various ways such as;
- Keeps your house clean all the time.
- Most importantly, you know what chores have been done and what chores have to do.
- You feel relax after doing all tasks you mentioned in the schedule.
- Moreover, everything is mapped out for you to get started. However, you can prepare it to be your family members’ strengths and availability.
- It makes you organized. Also, it enables you to stop and overcome procrastination. You may also see the painting estimate template.
Hence, we conclude that the house cleaning schedule template relatively helps to keep all areas of your house clean. You can create the schedule according to your home and lifestyle. Living in a clean house will make you a relax and a happier person.