A sorority recommendation letter is a document which states that a recommended woman is highly qualified to join a sorority organization. These organizations demand that the letter must be written by an alumna of the said body. Moreover, a sorority organization requires this letter from the applicants who wish to join and be a part of the organization. This letter acts as evidence that an applicant has all qualities that are necessary for joining the stated organization.
Table of Contents
What is the purpose of a sorority recommendation letter?
The main purpose of a sorority recommendation letter is to explain the qualities, competence, and attributes of a woman. This includes such as;
- Levels of education
- Academic grades
- And, any other particular accomplishment that an organization wants to grant membership.
Who can write a sorority recommendation letter?
An applicant has to write her recommendation letter from the alumna of a certain chapter. If someone who has known you very well attends the sororities you wish to apply for, then such a person is the best option. However, if there is a close relationship between the alumna and the applicant then the writer can write about the applicant in more detail. You may also like the Scholarship Recommendation Letter.
However, if there is no one who can write a letter for you then you can also search local alumnae chapters or Pan-Hellenic Conferences. Here you can easily find someone who can write you a letter.
What should be included in this letter?
Generally, a sorority recommendation letter consists of 4-5 paragraphs which are broken down into an introduction, 2-3 body paragraphs, and a conclusion. In addition, a letter always starts with a salutation ‘’ To Whom It May Concern’’. The letter should contain the following information; You may also see Medical School Recommendation Letter.
- At first, the recommender should write her name and identity. The recommender should state her past achievements, full name, and membership details. Then, she has to tell that how long she has been a member of this organization.
- In the second section, the recommender states that what the relationship between her and the applicant is and the place where they met. She should also demonstrate that how qualified she is to write such a letter on behalf of the applicant.
- Next, it is the crux of the letter where the recommender has to emphasize how the applicant best fits the organization and its deal. The recommender explains in detail the academic achievements, past work experience, and the character of the applicant so that she has qualified for consideration.
- In the end, there comes a conclusion which consists of only 2-4 sentences. A writer should conclude the letter by giving a closing statement that states your support for the applicant. Provide your signature and contact information at the bottom. You should also check the Promotion Recommendation Letter.
Basic Fraternity and Sorority Letter Recommendation
Free Sorority Recommendation Letter
Office of Fraternity and Sorority Life Letter
Printable Sorority Recommendation Letter
Sample Sorority Letter of Recommendation
Sorority Incorporation Letter Recommendation Example
Sorority Letter of Recommendation Template
Sorority Lingo Recommendation Letter Sample
Sorority Review Board Hearing Letter
Hence, we conclude that the sorority recommendation letter put a shine on the positive attributes and past achievements of the applicant. Keep it precise and convenient. Write a letter in a way which shows that the candidate is fun, friendly, and well-liked.