An interview evaluation form is an effective tool to compare the performance between applicants. It allows you to objectively assess staff for promotion or conduct recruits. An interview is basically the conversation between the investigator and respondent where investigator asks questions for the purpose of obtaining information. The evaluation is the assessment of the applicant’s knowledge and skills. So, interview evaluation is the process of finding a successful recruit.
Basic elements of an interview evaluation form:
Here are some basic elements of an interview evaluation form;
- Name of the applicant
- Event’s date and time
- Position applied
- Rating of the applicant
- Sections of assessment
- Questions either simpler or complex
- Total rating backed up with the final recommendation
How to conduct an interview evaluation?
For conducting an interview evaluation, follow the below steps;
- At first, take a start with interview preparation. Find the location with less or no interruption.
- Distribute evaluation form among all the evaluators.
- Ask those questions that are structured in the form.
- End the interview by allowing the applicant also to ask questions.
- On each category and overall performance, assess the applicants via rating.
- When evaluation has done, interviewers form a formal group to reveal their thoughts and comments.
- Make the final decision. You may also like Exit Interview Template.
Don’ts of an interview evaluation form:
Never ask the following elements from the applicants;
- Marital status
- Age or date of birth
- Race or religious background
- You should also check Software Engineering Cover Letter.
Admin Interview Evaluation Form
Candidate Evaluation Form Sample
Candidate Evaluation Form Template
Complex Interview Evaluation Form
Interview Assessment Form Template
Interview Evaluation Form for Manager
Job Interview Evaluation Form
Project Management Interview Evaluation Form Template
Technical Team Member Evaluation Form
How an interview evaluation form works?
When you are interviewing individuals, you need someone who will work for your business in an effective way. You need someone who will be helpful for your business. During interviewing applicants, you should know what you have to ask them. You should also know how to assess all that you find out. In addition, identify how qualified they are for the job. In this whole process, an interview evaluation form can help you a lot.
With help of an evaluation form, you can assess the information that you get in regard to your potential employee. It assists you in figuring out how qualified your potential employee is. You can also get to know about their education that they have received. Then, you should rate such information on the form. You can complete most of the interview with your potential employee by using this form. You may also see the Accountant Resume Template.
Moreover, it allows you to stay professional throughout the whole process. It makes you able to hire only those applicants who will help your business to succeed. Also, it will keep you careful in the hiring that you do. Hence, an interview evaluation form enables you to look into each interviewee in a careful manner.
In conclusion, an interview evaluation form is an excellent tool that helps you in finding a successful recruit. You should include all the basic elements in your form. Follow the above-mentioned steps for conducting an effective interview.