A business recommendation letter is a formal document used as a recommendation of an individual who wants to get into a given business industry. It is usually referred as business to a business letter. It is also written to refer a business entity to a potential client. The main uses of this letter include;
- For a quality of work done in the past, it is used as an endorsement of a given entity to a potential client.
- In a specific line of service supplying by an applicant for a particular job engagement, it serves as verification for a claim of efficiency.
When do you use a business recommendation letter?
A business recommendation letter, a formal letter, provides by one business on behalf of another. It can either be an organization or an individual. It assists in clarifying the good qualities of goods and services. The individual or organization offers deal to a potential client who plans to hire them.
Without business recommendations of reference letter, there are number of businesses available that it can be challenging to complete. As a business owner, you know that several employers want to learn more about your reputation and business. The written recommendations and references are the best way for them to learn about your business. So, before knocking on the doors of businesses, it is important to have a company recommendation letter. You may also like Promotion Recommendation Letter.
Components of a business recommendation letter:
This letter is formal in nature so it should be written in a professional tone and includes the following components;
- The date when the letter was written.
- The name of an individual or business entity that is being recommended in the recommendation letter.
- The objective and scope of the letter.
- The contractual agreement services previously given by the business entity or an individual that is being recommended in the recommendation letter.
- The contact details of the recipient of the letter.
Things to consider:
- The letter topic should read as ‘Referral letter’ when using an email.
- You should always write the letter in a professional and formal tone.
- Use the appropriate formal salutations in the beginning and end of the letter.
- Keep the paragraphs concise and straightforward.
- Use a standard business format that helps you in structuring your letter.
- You should provide specific details about your relationship with the company. It may includes;
1- The services you were offered
2- The goods you purchased
3-How long you’ve worked with them
4- When you worked with them
- In the closing of the letter, provide a summary of the company’s strengths and a clear, precise, and to the point recommendation. In this way, you can end as a businessup the letter in the best way because it fulfills the purpose of the letter.
- Before printing the letter out or sending it to the recipient, proofread it thoroughly. It has been perfectly drafted, checked, and well-polished. You may also see Letter of Support Template.
Printable Business Recommendation Letter
Business Recommendation Letter for Senior Vice Chairman
Business Recommendation Letter for Company
Credit Reference Request Form
Credit Reference Request Form Template
Free Business Recommendation Letter
Sample Business Reference Letter
Business Recommendation Letter for IT Service
Business Recommendation Letter for a Company Doc
Business Reference Letter Recommending Professional Services
Character Reference Letter for Business Associate
In conclusion, a business recommendation letter is a business to business letter sent by one business on behalf of another. It should be written in a professional manner. Close your letter by providing brief summary of the company’s strength and straightforward recommendation.